Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jon.I.Am

These few days has been good and bad. College was ok because a few people came in to my course if not it will not be ok. Trust me! Went to Ikano yesterday with Sze Lynn and Jordan to study. I found out that my brain is only functioning only at 2% of the full capacity. So stress man. Thanks to the 1 year long break which I didn't really use my brain for 1 whole year. So I guess now it's still in a frozen state. I couldn't even do simple maths and gets a headache after 2 questions. Damn!

Bought a Usb Wireless G adapter to make myself happy. Bought a thing of the internet. Made Sushi. Thinking Of going to Mid Valley on Monday after college. Thinking if I should complete my maths. Wanting to play Squash. Wanting to sleep(but I just woke up). Thinking if I should just end this post short. Thinking bout personal stuff and bla bla bla the list goes on. So many things are going through my head. So many things I have done and yet so many things I still want to do.

Ok i guess I'll just end with a song.

Not all things will turn out right,
But when we least expected,
Special things start to flow in,
From beyond your wildest dreamz,
Thats where you put the pedal down,
and start to drive yourself for more,

Life's good if you ever ever find yourself,
In a fantasy world,
Like in fairy tales,
Having the time of your life,

Life's good if you ever ever find yourself,
In a miracle dream,
Like in fairy tales,
If you drive hard,
Ever Ever after,
Life's Good.

No comments: