Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Day Of College

First Day Of College

It wasn't the perfect 1st day in Help University College that I had wished. It was kind of cool when I reached there. Not till I went into the Theatreatte and a 20 year old guy name intialed PW came and sat beside me. At first he seemed really friendly but after a while he started trying to make people laugh and his jokes were so lame weihhh...So damn annoying...Gosh! I really wanted to show him a 'SWT' and slap kau him lor.

Nvm...I just ignore him. Playing on the screen was a promotional video about this Pack The Floor For 24. It is basically a Dance Charity Marathon Thingy Event to raise some money for the Malaysian Aids Foundation(MAF). Looked kinda' cool as a few nice celebs are going like Hannah Tan, Belinda Chee and so on. I think i want to go but I think I don't wanna go. We'll see later whether i'll go or not. haha.

Belinda Chee On The Promo Video of P24 Dance Marathon.

Another early day of college tommorow. So i'm gonna pop off to bed.

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: