Saturday, January 19, 2008

3 Going On 4

The title means 2 things.


  1. It's 3a.m. now and it's going on 4a.m.
  2. It's the 3rd week of college and the next is the 4th.

Oh well, LOL, Lame Oh Lame!

Ok, let's talk about football. Man U's last match was against Newcastle United. I stayed up for it at about 1a.m. and the first half was goalless and boring. I was really sleepy and thought of giving it a pass for the second half but I remember I have sworn to watch the whole match. Ok so i continued to watch the match. My god, my perseverance paid off big time. It became an extraordinary match with Man U Crushing, Hammering, Pounding and Killing Newcastle by scoring 6 marvellous goals with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick for the 1st time, Carlos Tevez with 2, and 1 from Rio Ferdinand. The best player was obviously the one and only hattrick hero Cristiano Ronaldo.


So far, college is really enjoyable although you have to wake up so early in the morning sometimes and also go for a long day of college. My class now has approximately 20 people from different nations. There are some from Maldives, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Korea, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam. The other few are locals including me obviously. It is actually quite interesting to study in a multi-nation/multi-cultural class because sometimes it brings humour into the class by listening to their weird accents and their abnormal actions and behaviour. But those are cool as most of them are friendly and nice.

The only downside for this month is that I'm really really short on cash due to my early month expenses of:

1. Buying Sushi ingredients.
2. Buying stuff off the internet.
3. Eating at KFC for the 5th time this month due to my Maldivian friend Sofvan's love of fried chicken.
4. Eating expensive stuff like western and Briyani rice with lamb.
5. Buying chocolates.
6. New string for my badminton racket
7. New tube of shuttlecocks
8. Badminton court fees

Guess I just got to eat like a diet freak now for me to survive the next ten days or so.

Gosh, I gotta plan my finance for next month to avoid anything like this again. Having RM30 to survive the next 10 days is not very nice, believe me!

Next month will be a much better month I hope. =)

No comments: