Thursday, June 7, 2012

Changes

Hello everyone, it has been a long long time since I update this blog of mine. Finally I' m back and hopefully to stay! Since the last post many things happened. I now no longer drive a Nissan 180SX. I have switched to a Subaru Forester SF5 22B.


For the past 6 months, I've gone through a relationship that turned out bad but i have already recovered from it. No matter how hurt it felt or whatever mistakes we both had done. I would like to thank you for your Love, Time and Memories you have given me in the past 6 months, be it bitter, sour or sweet it doesn't matter because those 6 months I was the happiest man on earth.

I took merely a week to recover fully and i thought it was rather quite fast. I've got 1 person to thank for my speedy recovery though. Thank You very much! I just wanna let you know that YOU mean a lot to me! You know who you are! Yes YOU who is reading this right now! hahaha

Here I end this entry with a huge smile!



Hopefully I will see you again in this blog soon enough!


No comments: