Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holiday, Yeah Sort Of...

Its a one week holiday for me...U must think im hooraying or jumping up and down but after so long working, holidays are actually horridays for me mainly because my holidays mainly consists of just eat, sleep, shit, play and let me think what else... I think thats about it...so one word to describe it is BORING!

Got so bored, so I bought myself a PSP and guess what after a day, BORED of it... Then I bought a control car for don't know what reason I bought it for so I spent time playing and modifying the looks of it and guess what, its on my table collecting dust now...I seriously can't think of what is good to do, perhaps maybe go for more shopping? No no, I'm broke...

Yesterday, watched 2 movies. Ironman which I thought was pretty good and also Singapore's Money No Enough 2... This is a seriously touching movie, even the toughest of mans will not be able to hold their tears. It was kinda funny looking at my dad weeping while trying to hold back the tears. Hahahaha

I've been creating troubles for myself lately, don't know why, perhaps because I was bored, frustrated perhaps? I myself doesn't know but whoever that my problem has affected, I'm sorry. I'm just crazy sometimes. I don't know how to face some people already perhaps maybe those people don't want to face me anymore, oh well thats life...

I'm just currently thinking, if only i can fast forward time to maybe a year later then I can reach the destination faster but I guess there are no shortcuts, at least from what i see there isn't any. So patience as usual...Being patient too is boring if u didn't know....

No comments: