Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Leave Day After So Long

Today I took leave after so long working. Went to a few places with Aaron. Went to Sunway area where all the tuning garages are. Well, why I go there? Help Aaron mod his car. He spent like RM400 just on a few cables. Well, if you think it is expensive then welcome to the car modding scene. You can contact me if you want to mod your car. I'll introduce it to you but make sure you have like at least RM5k CASH and a car.


After that went to a place called Motorsport Playground. Bought a helmet for racing codenamed SOL 48-S Blade designed by YF Designs...gosh it's stylish and nice...here are some pics...Dozo!








and this is me wearing it...


So nice right?

After that came back home and stick some stickers on Aaron's Gen 2...

So here I am at 12 a.m.....I'm off to sleep...

Matane!

No comments: