Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Drift Craze!!!

It's been Drift all the way for the last 2 weekends on the trot...Drift events are so exciting that eventhough I feel like so tired and exhausted, it's worth it...

I've been gearing up myself for my future Drifting Dream. Bought a Helmet worth RM390, bought 10 pieces of tires for Rm2500 which is well worth it. They are Hankook R-S2's, super high grip tyres. Well, what else? Day dreaming about drift everyday during, work, sleep or play. I'm going crazy.

It's another 1 year and 5 months more till my dream becomes reality. You know some may say that it is a little while more but I feel it's like 'Yet so near but yet so far' just like drift people say 'You're in control when you're out of control'...Well, the truth is, it's a long more way to go because I can feel time is moving at a snails pace. So, life is so boring for now. You know it's like when you were a kid and wished that you can grow up faster and be an adult. So for me is like seeing people drifting but aren't able to do it for myself now.

My 1 day seriously feels like 10 days. That's how boring my work is. Everyday is work, eat, pass motion and sleep. Only on the weekends when I go out I feel better.

Sigh, anyway just gotta be patient and try to race to the goal which is another 1000 laps.

No comments: